About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

Baby Autumn Has Arrived



Hi everyone, excuse any typing errors, heavy on pain meds. Baby Autumn was born Tuesday morning at 5am by C-section. She weighed in at exactly 7 lbs., length 19 ¼ . We went into the c-section after I had dilated to 9cm, she got stuck.


She is just precious and is nursing well on me. I am hurting quite a bit between the long labor, then the c-section and tubal surgery so I am never awake very long. Today they got me up to shower and I thought I was going to pass out with the pain.


Attached are a few photos of our little bundle of joy . . . .More photos will come later.

I will try to answer or send out emails when I can, but most will have to get responses via online and by phone from Sean.



Tam

1 comment:

mrshelmer said...

congratulations. lil miss autumn is absolutely beautiful. i know it was difficult...but she's worth it.