About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

03-28-09 We are Home from the Hospital

BORN: May 24th, 2009
Time: 5:02am
Name: Autumn Marie Smith
Weight: 7lbs. 0 oz., 19 ¼ inches long
Born by emergency C-section


Hi all, once I have some time on my hands I will send out a detailed email of what all happened with labor, delivery and recovery time in the hospital and send it out at a later time. A lot happened to tell of baby’s Autumn’s welcome into our world.

We got home very late yesterday after a late discharge of 8pm. We arrived exhausted, me sore of course. Both my Mom and Sean’s Mom are here visiting with us and checking out the little bundle. VISITORS WELCOME NOW, COME ALL AND SEE WHAT THE STORK DROPPED OFF IN PERSON. I am moving very good considering I had an unplanned C-section and tubes tied.

We had our first outside visitor today our neighbor and she held little Ms. Autumn and we look forward to many more visitors and photo sessions, he he he he.

I will keep everyone in photos and with updates . . . will upload video onto the baby website

Attached are some more photos and one of Autumn’s delivery doctor with her, Dr. B. J. Atkins.

PASS THE WORD AROUND . . . .

Tam

Sean & Tammy Smith
Baby Smith due April 6th, 2009

Baby’s Website
http://thesmithsandbaby.blogspot.com/

No comments: