About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

03/04/09 Follow up with Doctor after Hospital stay

I called the Doc. and left a follow up message for him, just told them no more contractions but having a lot of muscle belly pains and back pressure pains especially during the night hours. So we will see if he calls and says anything.

Dr. Atkins did his call back to me about 5:40 pm, asked me if I was okay, I told him I was, however, about the belly muscle pains and back pains. I told him I didn't sleep well last night with the belly pains and pressure and pain in back. He said if I have another bad night to come in and let him check me out to make sure all is okay.

Gosh I hope my night goes okay, I don't want to spend 6 hrs. plus again in the Hospital until the next time we are actually producing our baby.

No comments: