About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

02-26-09 -Spoke to my assigned Bluecross Prenatal Nurse

02-26-09 -Spoke to my assigned Bluecross Prenatal Nurse

Gave her all the information she wanted to know on me, blood type, blood pressure, etc. Told her what all me and the doc had talked about as she has instructed me to bring up certain issues. We talked some more about my swollen feet as now the skin stays sore as if it was bruised with all the severe swelling.

Then last I told her I had told the doctor that I had delivered Cory at 37 wks and when I told him this you could see his indecision on his face to check me to see if I am dilating or effacing any. She told me he probably won't check me for awhile after I told him that as they don't like to check and stir things up, ha ha ha ha. So she said my goal now is to make it to 37 wks as babies born before 36 wks have a little bit of trouble stabilizing a body temperature and are weak eaters. Anything after 36 is okay, better if 37 and up.

No comments: