About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

02-23-09 Updated Baby Movements

02-23-09 Updated Baby Movements

Well the baby is running out of space in this tummy of mine, so I don’t get many kicks anymore. What I do get and spend my time wondering is . . .

We find ourselves playing "Name that Lump!" as baby pushes and presses against my tummy, causing it to contort and protrude in unusual ways! Is that an elbow? A knee? A foot? I find this more interesting than anything on TV these days, ha ha ha ha.

Feet swell almost immediately when I get up in the mornings. I no longer have the luxury of being able to get onto my feet for very long before I am suffering from super swollen feet, that cause them to itch and sting.

Neighbor thinks I have dropped, I am not sure yet . . . pregnancy moving right along, counting down the days.

No comments: