About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

02-10-09 OBGYN appt. at 32 wks

Today’s appt. went well and normal as usual. They checked all my vitals, the measured my baby belly and listened to the baby’s heartbeat. He said all looked good. I spoke to him about my swelling on my feet and about the other weird area exhibiting swelling and he said it was all normal and some women get it in those hush hush areas and not to worry over it much. He said to stay off my feet as much as possible.

I went from 138 lbs. to 142lbs.. WHEWWWW growing growing . . . .

He has now said he wants me coming in every two weeks, FUN, like I already enjoy going to the OB doctor, ha ha ha ha

This weekend we start our Lamaze classes, so I will let everyone know how that goes, how Sean loves his class, ha ha ha ha

No comments: