About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

02-17-09 Better Morning with Swelling Issues

Well I had a miserable day yesterday in stretch pains and swelling, I spent my day basically in the tub and that helped a ton. Then last night I slept with my wedge pillow between my legs and up under my belly and then stacked up two pillows to elevate my feet. It was a miserable night sleeping in positions I am not used too to keep baby off that vessel and I kept the baby up all night too trying to find comfortable spots long enough to snooze and to keep on my left side as much as possible, on top of guzzling water. I woke up so exhausted, but had NO swelling which was great. Both baby and me may be putting in some naps today. Will have to see how long it takes today for the swelling to come back during the day, ha ha ha ha

Hopefully the stretch pains will subside today even thou I woke up with rib pains and sternum pains. I just don't know how I am going to make it another month in pregnancy, arrrgggg, I am so ready to be done NOWWW . . .

No comments: