About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

02-19-09 Round Ligaments Pains are Back and super painful

Well I started getting all the horrible round ligaments pains in my second trimester, but they were off and on and not too terribly intense. Now that I am in my third trimester at 34 wks approaching this weekend, they are back with a vengeance with the baby gaining rapid weight. My sides, belly and inside pelvic areas are totally suffering, I can't get comfortable in any position day or night, no matter what I wear it doesn't feel comfortable on me and if I walk OMG I better move like a snail or otherwise those round ligament pains almost put me on the ground. I find myself holding my belly with my hands if I have to walk anywhere, and the pain seems to rotate to my back, ha ha ha ha ha, ARRGGG, OUCH!!!

Rolling over in bed is a total chore, lifting all the belly baby weight just to change position is getting so hard on my back, I try to move super slow and help myself by holding my belly but my back is so sore during the night and once I am up and awake.

No comments: