About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

Autumn's Visit at Grandma Halladay's




Yesterday we braved the drive in the horrible Texas rainy weather and had a two hour trip turn into 3 1/2 hrs. to get to my mother's house for a visit. While there we had another friend Rebecca Joines brave the weather and she came over to visit with us and see the baby. This was Autumn's second visitor. While visiting we grabbed some photos, my gosh how Autumn has changed. The minute I got into the car for us to head back home, exhaustion hit me and I passed out for most of the trip. I am still getting very tired very easily. But getting stronger each day.

Enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

R - C said...

I was very glad to see you guys yesterday & meet Miss Autumn... she's just adorable! Look forward to seeing her again soon!! Clint is sorry he wasn't able to meet her this time, but next time.