About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

04-17-09 Autumn's Personality so far

if you piss her off she has a bad day and night, if you cater to her, she has a great day and night, I am already learning her demands and personality, ha ha ha ha . . . typical damn female, ha ha ha ha

She has it down good and my weakness is I do NOT like my babies to cry, be hungry, be wet, etc. so if she wails any she KNOWS I come running to see what the heck is wrong and fix it. So it is like, don’t piss her off and cater to her wails, ha ha ha ha

Daddy Sean is adjusting well, but he is so funny, if she gets upset and he tries all he can to console her and it doesn’t work, he can’t get her to me fast enough, ha ha ha ha . . .he does try thou, I give him that, he he he he . . . he is enjoying her and I know he will enjoy her more when she gets about 3 mos. old and responds more to him or US in general in facial expressions, etc. She smiles now involuntarily but we will be so excited when those smiles come from interaction responses.

No comments: