About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

04-15-09 Spoke to my Nurse

Spoke to my assigned Nurse today . . . she calls periodically to check on me. Her biggest concern has been my blood pressure and I can now report blood pressure is back to normal and holding steady normal, yeahhh . . .

I spoke to her again about my rapid weight loss, I think it is bothering me more than anyone else. She again stated not to worry over it, that when I stop breast feeding I will gain all the weight back I want and may even find myself back to dieting. Autumn is just really draining me in Calories/Carbs, so she advised me to up the Calories and Carbs to try to keep up with her demands of continual nursing that the baby want's to do every 2 hours both day and night. I am holding steady at 120lbs.

No comments: