About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

Hungry Hungry Mommy 01-07-09


I am finding I just cannot stop eating or get full, Arrrggg . . . I am also having sweet attacks, wanting something sweet at least once or twice a day, Arrrggg . . .plus, now it seems like I eat, get full and 30mins. later I am right back and starving . . . ha ha ha ha

Also, starving each time I have to pee pee in the middle of the night, which is a LOT, I do my best to ignore it and go back to bed, I don't want to eat and suffer with any heartburn or indigestion issues in the middle of the night anymore then I already do. But I sure hit that kitchen the minute I am up in the AM hours, he he he he . . . Breakfast consist of more then one breakfast course between 730am to 11am, then we roll right over into lunch with several meals/snacks, etc. until dinner, ARRRGGG

No comments: