About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

01-16-09 - Tammy & Sean are taking a break from dog showing for a bit

Tammy & Sean are taking a break from dog showing for a bit . . . .

I have mentioned our temporary break, to a few folks I saw in person at my last dog show I was able to attend in January of this new year, so I wanted to make sure and let a few more folks know, and or pass the word,that between the new protruding belly with its added weight bearing on my back and legs, extreme fatigue and the aches & pains, pains caused in traveling, etc. and my own personal preparations for the upcoming baby that will be arriving, I have found it too much for me to attend anymore dog shows at this time. BUT, I will be back as soon as I can with baby in tow.

"I will miss our time together inside and outside of the ring", I treasure the dog showing environment and everyone’s friendships. Everyone’s concern over me in my pregnancy and excitement they are sharing and expressing in my pregnancy has been so awesome; I truly truly treasure my friendships.

If all goes as planned the goal is to be back out in June, Sean may be back out a bit sooner if possible, but I want to make sure I wish “EVERYONE GOOD LUCK IN THE SHOW RING”, and please keep me posted as I will be going insane wanting to know how everyone is doing inside and outside of the show ring. Please keep me in the loop.

See you all soon . . .

Tammy & Sean
And baby Autumn Marie Smith (Soon to be arriving)

No comments: