About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

01-26-09 Baby Shower items I have been working on . . .



01-26-09 Baby Shower items I have been working on . . .

Well today I have been sort of busy of course, in between resting, picking up the house from the weekend and getting some baby stuff done. Soaking toys & racks in bleach and water. Washing baby laundry that needed to be done from free stuff I got and stuff we purchased.

Also worked on my shower stuff. Got the Shower Advice cards finished now finally. Attached is a photo.

Almost have the Shower Diaper Cake done, still need to add the green fake grass on the top of the main tier.The Center Cake I made is two tier and then it is surrounded by four little cakes. I love doing these craft things and the cakes are fun.

I think they both turned out so cute . . . I can’t wait for folks attending to see it all in person along with whatever other decorations that they are doing in the Jungle Green themes.

No comments: