About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

12-31-08 More Hiccups

12-31-08

Well it is New Year’s Eve, I cannot celebrate by bringing in the New Year 2009 by drinking a bit or dancing, way too big in belly and can’t have the alcohol. However, today my little gave me another fun treat to help me end the New Year, by getting yet another case of the hiccups, which just feels SO WEIRD!

Then I was organizing my Nursery a bit and decide to play some musical animal stuffies that play some cute familiar lullabies and the baby starting kicking so I held the stuffies up to my tummy for the baby to hear better.

I am looking forward to the New 2009 Year as we continue to hit our milestones together and move closer to the due date.

1 comment:

R - C said...

Sorry we missed you today!

Glad you had a nice ring in to 2009!! Won't be much longer till we meet the newest Smith.