About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

12-16-08 24 wks OBGYN Appt. Results

Nothing major to report, baby is doing good, heartbeat was strong and baby even kicked the heartbeat wand, he he he he, baby growing good, Mom’s check up report . . . doing good, weight is up to 132lbs. from 129lbs., he he he he . . . just all baby so far, hopefully I will stay all baby during this pregnancy . . . doctor says my weight is fine and urine sample tested GOOD.

Next appt. is Jan. 13th, at 9am, I will then go immediately to the lab to be tested for my Glucose screening (gestational diabetes) after completed at the lab we go back to the doctor’s office for an Ultrasound, YEAAAHHH another US scheduled, this time I hope to get a profile shot of the baby and will question the sex again as well to get a better confirmation.

No comments: