About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

12-02-08 Baby Wiggles


Tonight, Daddy Smith was finally able to sit and place his hand on my belly and get lots of entertain with baby Smith. While soaking in the tub, baby’s favorite movement time, I called in Sean, told him to place his hand on my belly. Sean put his hand right where my panty line would be (of course this is normal panty line, not prego panty lines, ha ha ha) and the entertainment began. He got some GREAT kicks/punches until the baby literally wore itself out playing against daddy’s hand. It was a shining moment and we look forward to many more to come.

No comments: