About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

11-23-08 First Mural Painted by Tammy



Last night I traced the Giraffe mural on the wall and when I got up this morning both of us went to work on our separate projects. Sean worked on finishing up sanding the book shelves and putting the first coat of stain on it and I went to work working on the first Mural.

WOW, hard work, took me from morning till 3pm to get this smaller of all the murals done between me taking breaks and letting paint dry in between the colors and coats. All in all I would say it turned out cute and once the curtain is back in place hiding the neck base it will look like it fits in well.

Here are the snap shots we tried to grab of me working on it and the finished product. I can’t wait until I get all the planned murals done and we set the room up.

Tammy

No comments: