About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

05-25-10 Autumn ER visit for breathing problems today

Just got back from a long morning in the ER with Autumn, she had another breathing attack on me like she did on Mother's Day. All tests ran came back negative for anything, we have a follow up appt. tomorrow with her normal doctor. Both her, I and her daddy are exhausted. Thanks to my sweet sweet neighbors for being there for me and going with me to the ER until Sean arrived. I am so stressed right now.

They would not diagnose her in the ER, they just did all the blood work up, etc., told me her vitals, blood work, oxygen levels, etc. were all fine and to follow up with my doctor. I have an appt. tomorrow with her Pediatrician to see where we go from here. I kept asking the ER doc, if it was an asthma attack as it sure looked like it, but he ... See Moresaid no or let's say would not confirm or diagnose it. Upon release they gave me a paper to read of a possible cause of Dyspnea (non-specific). I am just going to be an emotional wreck walking on egg shells until we get to the bottom of this.

No comments: