About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

Poss. Autumn's future room decor


Of course us being PBR (Professional Bull Riding) fans and us being Country and loving horses or livestock in general, I saw the neatest article featuring a room the “Extreme Makeover” team did to a child’s room and decided this is my goal to do to Autumn’s future room décor once she outgrows my Baby Jungle theme I did. This is something we can do ourselves giving it a more girly feel Cowgirl theme of course, but I love the wall and bucking shoot/stall bed.

I can’t wait for her to grow up and be ready for a room change now that I have a new idea in my head, he he he he. With this idea I don’t even have to paint, I can just cover her walls as is pulling out the chair rail and adding in the wooden wall panels, he he he he. Got to start collecting NOW for her new room décor.

See the idea attached.

No comments: