About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

07-28-09 Autumn 4 mo. Doctor Checkup

Autumn had her 4 mos. check up and vaccines today. If I can remember this correctly, she is 11 lbs. 6 oz. and is 23 ¼ inches long. Doctor says she is taking after her mother in being petitie, he he he. I was tiny too as I pulled out my weight and height records my mom kept on me as an infant and I weighed the same thing as she did as the same age. Doc even asked me for a copy of my infant chart, he he he he . . . Doc said she is in the 10th percentile of weight and 25th percentile in height. He said when she turns two they can almost tell me how tall she will get, WOW, interesting. He checked her over well and said she looks great and is doing great. She didn’t like it when he checked out her ears and got in her face to look in her ears, she does not like strangers in the face right now going through that stranger fears, he he he, so she vocally screamed at him and she didn’t like it when she got her vaccines of course. I of course was NOT present in the room for that part, Daddy has to do the bad stuff, I just cannot stand watching them hurt her. I go out to the lobby and my mother ears still work and I can still hear my child’s distinctive cry when she gets her shots and I stand in the lobby with my heart racing waiting for her to appear out of the room so I can take her and soothe her, drives me insane, arrrgghh. Doc says she will come back when she is 6 mos. old for one more set of vaccines and then we take a long 6 month break, yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you know that makes me happy.

We took her to Target and got her a toy for her doctor’s visit, ha ha ha ha!!!!

No comments: