About US

My photo
Sean & Tammy Smith We are the proud Parents of little Miss Autumn Marie Smith and look forward to everyone joining us on this journey of information and photos from the beginning of the pregnancy to the birth and enjoying our baby with us.

Followers

Autumn visits with Book Author/Friend Carol Pendergrass



We all had an AWESOME AWESOME visit with Carol Pendergrass today, a close friend and Author of the book "Gone Mad", a book that is about my Grandpa Halladay's terminal disease Lewy Body, that she experienced with her own loss of her husband to this horrible horrible disease and wrote about it. We had the most awesome time talking and sharing stories. I Autumn kept her quite entertained and occupied as well and took up to Carol immediately. I made sure I dropped my crayon down her shirt only to have her experience me digging for it, I also dipped straws in her Dr. Pepper drink, only to make sure she wore some of her soda pop as well and I also decided to play with the blinds and spill tea all over the table so that it could drip off the table onto Carol's fancy purse. Once Carol cleaned her purse up, she pulled out the Credit Card wallet, let me play with it, pull out all the credit cards and kept me entertained. Hey I know a good woman when I see one, he he he he. Anyhow here is me and Carol today sooooooo loving each other's company.

No comments: