Hey all, just letting everyone know that Autumn has been so busy between her last Pediatrician Appt. and the one approaching, she has been hitting milestones in leaps and bounds. Here is a list I wrote down last night while my brain was busy thinking of her accomplishments. This is what she has hit in milestones between four to six months of age:
1. Eating habits - She eats Mixed Cereal and fruits three times a day
2. Rolls over from Belly to back
3. Is trying to sit up and balance on her own, she is doing well at it
4. Has started vocals now, she now lets out high pitched squeals while playing
5. Has discovered her hands, turning them from front to back to examine them
6. Bats at toys, grasps toys well and reaches and leans for objects
7. Reaches for Mommy & Daddy on occasion
8. Is having bad stranger and parent separation anxiety, especially when scared, she will throw screaming fits.
9. Easily startles and jumps in reaction
10. Shows boredom and displeasure by screaming or crying loudly
11. Laughs out loud
As you can see above she is moving along at an accelerated rate now, yeahhh . . .as of today's date, she weighs in at 13lbs. according to my scale. Her next Dr.'s appt. is Sept. 29 for us to have a better reading on her weight and height.